Beauty Facials with Guasha, Cupping & Acupuncture
Indulge yourself with a pampering facial that uses the science and art of eastern traditions. We focus on beauty from inside out with a comprehensive strategy that not only treats the skin, but the whole person.
Treat a friend who is in need of some self care
Eastern Beauty Facial
$150 Initial Consult/ Treatment
We invite you in for this luxurious cosmetic acupuncture treatment.
Treatment duration: 80 minutes Initial, 60 minute follow ups.
The treatment involves
* A personalized consult to understand your needs and general health
* Specialized massage techniques using a guasha stone and jade roller to the scalp, face, neck and shoulders.
* Light facial cupping to exfoliate dead skin cells, activate lymph glands, channel oxygen-rich blood
through the soft tissues, nourishing the connective tissues of the face
* Body and face acupuncture treatment.
* Herbal recommendations from one of our qualified acupuncturists to ensure long lasting results and change by supporting internal health
We recommend 2 treatments a week for 4 weeks for optimal results, however life is busy, start with one.. Book 2 treatments in a week and pay $240.
Follow up appointments $120 (60 mins)
Package of 6 Treatments - $670
All treatments must be used over a 3 week period.
Why Eastern Facial
Essentially, the goal of the Eastern Facial is to help the body on all levels to generate a beautiful complexion. We do this through identifying common internal health issues that can affect skin health (poor digestion and assimilation of nutrients, hormonal imbalances, stress, fatigue etc) and balance this with acupuncture and herbal formulas.
Secondly, we focus on local blood circulation to the face, including massage of the scalp, neck and shoulders. The repetitive strokes of the guasha stone and the insertion of fine needles to the face create tiny micro-traumas that encourage collagen production and repair of tissues.